Friday, March 19, 2010

Creating website for pretend clan.

I really must have lost my mind. You see, I created a clan U3W as a gag clan, something I threw out there and something I put together. Mostly because there was someone who said running a clan website took too long and there was always disappointment.

My only disappointment is that creating one site was not enough for me....I had to make another. Mind you, this is for a pretend clan that has no plans of "mass" recruiting or even think they are the cream of the crop....hell I have known one clan that thought they were family.

No this clan was just me thinking up of a crazy name and going for it.

U3W, or United 3ukkake Warriors, is just a clan of I wanted to have fun with.

http://u3w.proboards.com/


http://u3w.aowc.net/

Look, content is easy, most steal from others. Some link up other people's Youtube videos and say it is original content. Others, make videos, post them up to Youtube and have to re-edit the videos after they realize somebody was a prick.

Be happy in what you can do. And remember Kyle, you be a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment