Thursday, March 4, 2010

Socom, MAG, BF2. What to do, what to do.

I play all 3 games, each for a different reason:

1) Socom is like a glove, I can put it on and play it. No problem, still feel good to play. I may have burn my bridges with the old clan, but I still play with a few of them when they don't play as a group. The new fixes to the scopes have made this game even better.

2) MAG is one of those games where the scope of play is so huge that when you play it, you get absorbed into the conflict. The scope of it is impressive.

3) BFBC2 is impressive, The maps might not be as big as MAG, but the graphics and the free roaming on the maps make it a very nice game to play. I have already finished the Campaign and look forward to blowing up walls to get to my objectives while other are looking for a door.

No comments:

Post a Comment