Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lag-switch, anyone?

So playing a game with some new people, and was accused of lag switching. Seems a person can't kill 3 people every round without someone talking. First off, don't lag switch, why fuck up a game with shit like that. Second, I am getting 3 kills a round for three good reasons: heavy armor, Vera, and sobs not moving around the map.

Finally, I have the bouts on video, will be adding it to you tube today.

Also there was an instant where I talked to a person rudely. However this is somebody who also thought I was being rude to his brother. Look, if nobody tells me the boy is 11, and he daces on my body, I get the right to say something to him in the lobby. After being told his age, I apologized to the boy. Having 3 kids of my own, though I don't understand allowing an 11 year old to play the game, I understand not to talk to them in a bad way.

However, the brother who goes around to talk behind my back, to get me knockoff a game because he has issues, well he can stop that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment