Thursday, August 19, 2010

Revisiting a pervious post

The post I want to talk about is here. I think it is important to see how the clan has done.

Let's look at all the players:

Summerkills - Last online 12 days 10 hours 31 minutes ago Other account; missummerkill1 Last online over 2 weeks ago;

Major.Stifler - Last online over 2 weeks ago

Devaltaker - going pretty strong, but he is on minor league duty on the B squad, Patrol [TKO] The Knightowls 3.
Reddrum-94 - doing great.

Moosedrooln - doing great.
G
ixxer_27- better than his team mates, by far.
Docjay2 - hasn't played in a while.
Prybar141516 - like Gixxer.

Kyle, I thought the clan was supposed to be joined into "One solid company". Seven months later and you still can't get in done? Surprise is my color for the day.Wasn't the whole purpose of being one team, mean one team?

I personally challenge your team with whoever I am with. Get your ass out of the NA Clan matches playing against yourself, bring your shit, and get done in.

No comments:

Post a Comment