Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stop the hate.

You know it has been 2 years since this piece of shit has been out. Every body knows it is a piece of shit, but people still play it and say it is a piece of shit.

Can we stop, please?

I have enough problem with people blaming me for the lag, and seeing them dropping off of the PSN in ten minutes. News flash: Wasn't me mucking up the connection.

I have seen hackers and lag switchers, hell I have seen a clan that said the lag switch was a prerequisite to joining. But, do we need to bitch about it every damn night.

One group I play with, they have a person that plays and bitches that I fuck the game up. Like it my fault the man has 4 moves and it is an 8 round game.

At lease I have people that let me play with them. I can play two matches and call it a night. I don't feel the need to do anything to prove myself to anyone. And I don't regret anything. Except a zombie mode, in the Blizzard map. That would be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment